Sat, May 26, 2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Everything you’d like to know about increasing the Monarch population and Gardening for Butterflies and Pollinators!
Saturday, May 26, 2018 9 am – 3 pm
- Expo Square Exchange Center, Tulsa Fairgrounds, Gate 12
- Presentation by Sandy Schwinn, Monarch Watch Conservation Specialist
- PLANT SALE! Nectar & Larval Plants for Butterflies will be for sale!
- Visit EXHIBITS including Butterfly & Gardening information and more!
- Tour Tulsa County Master Gardeners Demonstration Garden at 4116 E. 15th St.
Expo Square Exchange Center
4145 E. 21st St.