Sat, July 30, 2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Ready to get your hands dirty?
Help build a pollinator and people paradise!
The Central Park Community Garden in Oklahoma City hosts weekly volunteer workdays for the public. All ages are welcome and we have a variety of ways to participate such as cleaning up debris, planting native wildflowers, and removing unwanted vegetation.
- Saturday, July 16, 9am – 11am
- Saturday, July 30, 9am – 11am
- Saturday, August 13, 9am – 11am
- Saturday, August 27, 9am – 11am
- The Central Park Community Garden is located at NW 31st St. and N. Shartel Ave. in Oklahoma City.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bottle for water. We will have a water filling station.
- Gloves. Gardening or leather work gloves work great. If you do not have any, no worries…we have some you can borrow.
- Closed toe shoes
Central Park Community Garden
801 NW 31st St.
Oklahoma City, OK