Sat, October 23, 2021
9:00 am - 10:30 am
We’re excited to have Master Gardener Peggy Turner join us to speak about her work creating a Monarch Waystation at Yukon’s Kimbell Park. Farm Manager John Leonard will join her in also discussing threats facing the monarch population and how to create monarch-friendly gardens. We will end with a guided demonstration of the Mollie Spencer Farm’s pollinator garden!
The Mollie Spencer Farm is committed to the safety of our visitors. Event attendees are asked to:
• Pre-register for this event and complete a COVID-19 liability waiver.
• Please do not visit the Mollie Spencer Farm if you are sick with COVID-19, were recently exposed (within 14 days) to someone with COVID-19, have a fever, or do not feel well.
• Practice social distancing, staying at least 6 feet apart.
• Wear a mask, especially when maintaining six feet of distance is not possible
• Wash hands or use hand sanitizer during and after you’re the event.
Event is free however registration is required: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/coffee-conversation-series-gardening-for-monarchs-registration-185183738547Location
Mollie Spencer Farms
1001 Garth Brooks Blvd